Tower Hamlets, London
Year 3 Class Teacher – Apil 2024
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in the Borough of Tower Hamlets are on the hunt for a Year 3 Class Teacher for an April 2024 start. This Primary School are renowned throughout the borough for its fantastic writing attainment and training facilities within the school. They are easily one of the best schools within the borough!
The Head Teacher is keen to appoint an ambitious, passionate, and hardworking KS2 Primary Teacher, and also offer additional responsibilities to the right candidate.
Does this sound like the KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information.
• KS2 Primary Teacher
• Teaching a Year 3 Class
• Inspiring and motivating the younger generation
• Working towards improving SATs results year in and year out
• TLR opportunities available
• Starting April 2024
• Full Time & Permanent
• Located in the Borough Tower Hamlets
• Must have UK QTS
• Strong understanding of the Primary curriculum required
• You must show a passion and creative flare towards education and inspiring young minds
• Understanding of the teaching standards
• Lesson observations required: ‘Good or Outstanding’
• Graded ‘Outstanding’ in latest Ofsted report
• 2 form entry Primary School – Multi-faith and multi-cultural
• Strong SLT in place – Fantastic Executive Head Teacher
• Creative and forward-thinking ethos throughout the Primary School
• Fantastic CPD opportunities on offer
• Located in the Borough of Tower Hamlets
• Good Tube Links
• FREE Staff Car Park available
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will have a safeguarding responsibility if appointed.
The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and employment will be subject to references.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To apply for this opportunity your detailed CV to Clarus Education now to be considered. We will be contacting those shortlisted within 48 hours of an application.
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.