Trainee Economics Studies Teacher – Outstanding School – Permanent – Brent
An ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in Brent is seeking to appoint a Trainee Economics Teacher for a September 2023 start.
This Secondary School is one of the highest performing schools in the country, and is an outstanding learning community where academic excellence sits alongside the breadth of education. There is a very high standard of teaching across the school which, coupled with the strong work ethic, allows pupils to flourish. The school provides a broad, balanced and innovative curriculum that is designed to stretch and challenge pupils to reach their goals.
The Head Teacher is looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Trainee Economics Teacher to join their welcoming and supportive team.
If this Trainee Economics Teacher sounds like the ideal role for you, then please read on below to find out further information!
Job description – Trainee Economics Teacher
• Trainee Economics Teacher
• Delivering inspiring and challenging Economics lessons
• Full time and permanent position
• Opportunity for Teacher Training
• September 2023 start
• £26,473 Per Annum
• Located in London Borough of Brent
Person Specification – Trainee Economics Teacher
• Strong academic background including degree, A levels & GCSEs
• Pro – active approach
• Able to deliver creative and engaging Economics lessons
• Able to use your own initiative
• Team player looking to share good practice
• Perfect for aspiring Economics teachers
• Experience in a previous role would be desirable
• Graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
• Supportive and welcoming team working collaboratively
• Support from highly-experienced & friendly mentors
• Well-behaved students who are keen to learn
• Extensive extra-curricular programme
• Regular opportunities for Teacher Training
• Good public transport links – access to Piccadilly & Bakerloo lines and Overground
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will have a safeguarding responsibility if appointed.
The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and employment will be subject to references.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To apply for this opportunity your detailed CV to Clarus Education now to be considered. We will be contacting those shortlisted within 48 hours of an application.
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
Trainee Economics Teacher – Outstanding School – Permanent – Brent