*Senior Clinical Operations Manager*
*UK – £60 – £70k*
Working with a Small/Mid-sized CRO, due to expansion, my client are looking for a Senior Clinical Operations Manager. You will report to the Head of Clinical Operations and will support the operation by reviewing and forecasting staffing requirements, analyse metrics encouraging KPI’s to be met and implement improvements based on KPI data.
You will be involved in ensuring the completion of company training and to provide senior support and oversight to direct reports which will include CSM’s and CPM’s, SCRM and CRA’s.
Working closely with senior members of the team, you will also be responsible for evaluating study proposals and RFPs to maintain an adequate resource cover for projects. You will also be responsible for undertaking the recruitment and selection activities and work closely with the HR Manager to ensure that staff metrics and staff reporting is undertaken.
This will also involve preparing feedback and evaluation reports concerning probation of new staff, appraisals, 1-1’s and 360 reviews.
A strong and supportive team culture is very high on the agenda and you will be tasked to think of new processes and create a team environment which supports and follows company standards.
*Other Tasks Include but are not limited to:*
* Working alongside Head of QA to identify and implement new Clin Ops Processes
* Work with the Financial Controller supporting operational budgeting
* Interacting and communicating with executive leaderships such as CEOs, COOs, Directors, Professors and Consultants
* Undertake line management duties for direct reports as required
* Completion of time-sheet
*The Person: *
* 5years + experience within a senior clinical operations role/ (pharma/biotech/NHS) (or equivalent)
* Min of 4 years + demonstrated experience of line management
* Well versed knowledge of clinical operations, clinical site activity, the monitoring process and study management
* Experience of managing study and department budgets
* An absolute eye for detail
* Willingness to travel when required
* Experienced in multiple therapeutic areas with extensive exposure to complex studies and protocols being an advantage
* Will strive to improve functional and study team ways of working and share best practice across coordinators
* Life Science Degree of equivalent
If you are interested in applying to this role and would like to discuss your application, please contact Paul on or send your CV to (mailto:)