Prospero Teaching are seeking to recruit a Science Technician for an ‘outstanding’ Secondary School in Chessington. This is an ideal role for a Science or STEM graduate, this role can be a fantastic platform for a career in Science and to gain experience working in an educational environment. Nevertheless, prior experience in the position would be beneficial.
– You will be responsible for the providing technical support in the Science department
– Assist teachers’ requirements including setting up demonstrations
– Assist during Science lessons and when request by teachers
– Set up and clear up equipment before and after lessons, examinations or projects
– Ensure health and safety measures are in place inside and outside the classroom
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate: