Science Teacher- Brent
A high-achieving Secondary School in the London Borough of Brent is looking to appoint a Science Teacher.
This Secondary School is one of the highest performing schools in the country, and is an outstanding learning community where academic excellence sits alongside the breadth of education.
There is a very high standard of teaching across the school which, coupled with the strong work ethic, allows pupils to flourish. The school provides a broad, balanced and innovative curriculum that is designed to stretch and challenge pupils to reach their goals.
You will be working in an inclusive community as a Science Teacher, where all children are challenged to be the best they can be. With excellent facilities and high-quality teaching, the students are happy, challenged and motivated.
The school are looking for a passionate and talented Science Teacher to join their team!
If this sounds like the perfect Science Teacher role for you, please read below!
Job Details – Science Teacher
• Science Teacher
• Teaching Science to KS3 & 4 students
• Opportunities to teach in KS5 if confident and desirable
• Specialising in Chemistry or Physics
• Inspiring young minds and raising attainment in Science
• Planning and delivering engaging lessons to inspire a love of learning
• Full time and permanent position – employed by the school
• Inner London pay scale
• MPS1 £36,745 – UPS3 £56,959
• Located in London Borough of Brent
Person Specification – Science Teacher
• Must hold UK QTS
• Strong academic background including degree, A levels & GCSEs
• Advocate for your subject and forward thinking
• Graded ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ in recent lesson observations / performance management
• Ambition and determination to strive for excellence
• Creative mind and high aspirations
• A ‘can do’ approach and positive attitude to innovation and change
• You must be able to work effectively as part of a team
• Graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
• Reputable school with excellent results
• Ambitious leadership driven to succeed
• Respectful, courteous and motivated children
• Fantastic state of the art facilities
• Extensive extra-curricular programme
• Regular professional development opportunities to support career progression
• Good public transport links – access to Piccadilly & Bakerloo lines, Overground and Chiltern Railways
The Headteacher is keen to interview ASAP, so apply NOW for this fantastic Science Teacher position.
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will have a safeguarding responsibility if appointed. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and employment will be subject to references. This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Apply for this Science Teacher opportunity by sending your CV to Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
Science Teacher – Brent