Science Teacher – September Start – Brent
Are you an experienced Science Teacher looking for a new challenge in an outstanding graded Secondary School?
Are you an experienced Teacher of Science looking for an exciting role where you can make a real positive impact?
Clarus Education are working in partnership with a vibrant Ilford Secondary School who are searching for a passionate Science Teacher for a September Start.
• Permanent and full-time Science Teacher / Teacher of Science role
• Deliver exciting, motivating and engaging Science lessons from KS3-5
• April start
• Inner London MPS 1-6: £34,502 – £55,482 per annum – (dependent upon experience)
• London Borough of Brent
• An avid Scientist and passionate Teacher of Science
• Experienced Science Teachers are encouraged to apply
• Science ECT’s are welcomed!
• Must have a good understanding of the UK Science curriculum
• You must be confident in your ability to teach Science across Key Stages 3 to 5
• An inspirational Science Teacher who will challenge and aid the development of their students
• Outstanding graded by Ofsted
• A Secondary School grounded in strong values
• A very well-resourced Science department
• Students have access to modern Science resources to support their exams
• State-of-the-art Science facilities
• You will be joining a strong team of staff and receive exceptional support from an established Head of Science
• The Headteacher is welcoming and has created a working environment where every teacher is valued and appreciated
The Head of Science is keen to interview and have an encouraging Science Teacher/ Science ECT join their outstanding team in September.
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will have a safeguarding responsibility if appointed.
The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and employment will be subject to references.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To apply for this opportunity your detailed CV to Clarus Education now to be considered. We will be contacting those shortlisted within 48 hours of an application.
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.