Do you have experience teaching in primary schools? Would you be available to start work as soon as possible? Maybe you are an NQT looking at starting your induction year?
If you answer yes to these questions then please read on
We are currently recruiting for Primary Teachers to cover short and long term contracts in the Cambridge primary schools. These are full and part time teaching positions.
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
– Teaching Qualification and QTS
– Relevant teaching experience
– Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
– Eligibility to work in the UK
– NQT’s are welcome to apply
– Providing engaging and interactive lessons
– Delivering pre prepared lessons as set by the school, and marking work
Why work for Randstad?
– Weekly pay via PAYE
– Your own dedicated consultant for your local area
– Good daily rate
– Access to shift booking app – pick up shifts easily and instantaneously wherever you are!
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
If you are interested please send your application as soon as possible and we will call you to book in a virtual registration meeting. Please don’t delay, and apply today.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. Please apply today for an immediate start following the on screen instructions, or contact and speak to Saffron Bailey