Milk Education – The UKs First Environmentally Friendly Education Recruitment Agency.
Milk Education is partnering with and supporting an OFSTED-rated “Good” school in the Sefton area. We are looking to employ an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to support throughout Key Stage 1 & 2.
Learning Support Assistant – The Role:
– To work under the direction and guidance of the class teacher, providing relevant support to the children.
– Must have a positive attitude with an enthusiasm to help with the child’s development
– To create a safe secure space for the child
– Can remain calm and patient
– To be reliable and flexible
Learning Support Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
– Have experience working with Children or experience working within a classroom
– To have a knowledge and understanding of the Primary curriculum
– Have a DBS on the update service/willing to comply
The Milk Difference
We are an environmentally friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across Liverpool. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
– Excellent rates of pay
– Direct links to local schools
– Free Lesson Plans
– Training support sessions
– Video technology that will increase your chances of long-term placements
– Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
– Commitment to quality and safeguarding
– 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment: .