City Of Westminster, London
UKS2 Teacher – Westminster
An academically leading Primary School in the Borough of Westminster require an UKS2 Teacher, with a permanent contract being offered via the school from the outset.
The school has the highest academic aspirations whilst maintaining a caring and nurturing family-orientated school community. As an UKS2 Teacher, you will be working with outstanding teachers who make learning opportunities engaging and interesting for all children.
Due to the nature of the role, this position is only open to experienced teachers who are looking for a new challenge in their career, and an opportunity to work in a school with a real sense of teamwork.
Does this sound like the UKS2 Teacher opportunity for you? Yes ? THEN PLEASE APPLY NOW!
School Details – UKS2 Teacher
• Graded ‘Outstanding’ in all categories in latest Ofsted report
• Modern School with fantastic facilities and resources
• Ambitious and outstanding leadership team
• Supportive team throughout – committed to improving the school
• Creative arts projects
• Excellent outdoor provision
• Specialist subject teachers – Music & PE
• Positive and supportive parental partnerships
• Rapid CPD opportunities throughout
• Located in the inner London Borough of Westminster
• Excellent public transport links – access to Circle, District, Hammersmith & City and Bakerloo lines
Job description – UKS2 Teacher
• UKS2 Teacher
• Teaching UKS2 – Year 5 / 6 (depending on candidate preferences)
• Delivering challenging and engaging lessons
• Differentiating learning for a variety of learners, including SEN
• Working as a part of a fantastic UKS2 team
• Full Time & permanent contract – employed by the school
• Inner London pay scale
• MPS3 £37,857 – UPS3 £53,482
• Located in the London Borough of Westminster
Person Specification – UKS2 Teacher
• MUST HAVE UK QTS
• Experienced UKS2 teachers only
• Excellent subject knowledge for KS2 curriculum
• Excellent record of good or outstanding lesson observations and performance management
• Committed to providing high standards of teaching and achievement
• Keen to learn from others and share good practice
• Passionate, positive & team player required
• Confident & strong classroom management skills
If you are interested in this UKS2 Teacher opportunity, interviews are taking place NOW! So apply TODAY to secure your place!
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will have a safeguarding responsibility if appointed.
The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and employment will be subject to references.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Apply for this UKS2 Teacher opportunity by sending your CV to Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant, if shortlisted.
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
UKS2 Teacher – Westminster