KS2 Teacher – Wembley
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a number of schools across the Wembley area, one of our larger working schools are looking for a primary teacher to start working with them asap. Starting immediately, our school is looking to add a KS2 teacher to their staffing for a Year 6 class. We are searching for a strong teacher to come in and make a difference, helping the class until the summer term. It is important to have a great dedication to achieving results, with the year group entering a crucial phase of their education.
Salary depending on qualifications and experience.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
What the school is looking for:
– A passionate and committed Primary Teacher who holds QTS and is keen to help children progress
– A Primary Teacher who is looking to fully integrate themselves into the school and local community
– An outgoing and friendly teacher with a good sense of humour, they are looking for a new addition to the team who is there for the long term
– Excellent classroom management skills and interpersonal skills
– Confident in the planning and delivering of engaging and inspirational lessons
So, what are the benefits of working in schools through Teaching Personnel?
Essential criteria: Experience working with children/young people.
Desirable criteria: Mental health awareness training, Special Needs experience, Team Teach or positive handling training, MIDAS trained to drive school minibus, first aid trained.
To apply send your updated CV and contact details to Hamza, please call or
alternatively email at