Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust
Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust have an exciting opportunity for a HR Assistant to join their team.
Salary: £25,119 – £27,803 per annum (FTE)
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
The Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust is a multi-academy trust formed by the Diocese of Lincoln. We are a growing and thriving family of schools who are dedicated to providing an excellent education for pupils across Lincolnshire.
HR Assistant – The Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting a range of compliance issues particular to education recruitment, employment safeguarding practices, as well as updating HR systems and electronic files. You will prepare Colleague Services paperwork in relation to interview and employment.
The right candidate will also provide customer focused service to colleagues across all 21 Schools, working closely with the Senior Colleague Services Business Partner, Director of Colleague Services, and on-site educational and operational partners.
HR Assistant – Key Responsibilities:
– Organise, maintain and update internal databases with digital personnel records of relevant employee information
– Ensure adherence with the Trust T&Cs and support Schools with the administration of Adverts and Recruitment Packs
– Supervise new employee onboarding, prepare offer documentation, and ensure compliance with Safer Recruitment processes
– Maintain HR record of leave and absence such as sick or maternity
– Update, maintain, and present statistical reports with KPIs such as turnover rates as required
– Assist with payroll administration and ensure new starter and leaver pension records are maintained accurately
– You will also be involved in training administration for the Colleague Services team and being a system administrator for our own HR management information system
HR Assistant – You:
– You will have proven experience of working with recruitment administration or Human Resources processes or within a customer focussed environment, coupled with effective team-working skills
– You will also need to have strong organisational skills and great attention to detail
– We are looking for someone who can use their own initiative and has a proven ability to meet strict deadlines
HR Assistant – Benefits:
– Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, Teachers Pension Scheme for Teachers
– 26 days annual leave
– Growth and Development processes in place for all employees to support continuous professional development
– Access to over 70 online E-Learning courses
– 24-hour confidential helpline covering legal, financial, wellbeing, health and nutrition etc.
– Confidential counselling – up to 6 sessions free of charge
– Physiotherapy – up to 4 free sessions free of charge
– Coaching – Personalised stress coaching plans over 6 weeks, one to one with an OH Practitioner
– Virtual GP – Accessible by smart phone or computer, same day appointments available at time to suit
Closing Date: 23rd November 2023 (at 4:30pm).
Interview dates: Week commencing 27th November 2023.
To submit your application for this exciting HR Assistant opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
The Trust promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflect Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.