Job Opportunity: Food Technology Teacher
Start Date: January 2024
Salary: £30,000 – £46,525 per year (Depending on experience)
Are you a dedicated and passionate Food Technology teacher seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Join our thriving team in Braintree for a permanent role starting in January 2024!
– Location: Braintree
– Start Date: January 2024
– Salary: £30,000 – £46,525 per year (Depending on experience)
– Relevant degree and expertise in Food Technology.
– ? Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) highly desirable.
– ? Experience in teaching Food Technology is a plus.
– Plan and deliver engaging Food Technology lessons.
– ? Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
– Assess and support student progress in the subject.
– Competitive salary with room for growth based on experience.
– ? Permanent position with long-term cover considered.
– ? Opportunities for professional development.
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
– CPD courses to further your journey in education
– Excellent referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to £300
– Full interview preparation
How to Apply:
To join us and be successful in the application for a cover supervisor you will need to:
– Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
– Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
– You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you’re ready to be part of a team that changes lives, we want to hear from you! Join us in Braintree and help students thrive and succeed! Click “Apply Now” to get your application started for the role of a Food Tech Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Sam Higham on /
We look forward to hearing from you.
Join our team and contribute to the educational journey of students in Braintree!