EYFS Teacher & EYFS Lead – April 2024 – Southwark
A supportive and inclusive Primary school located in the London Borough of Southwark are looking to recruit an EYFS Teacher to join their team for April 2024. The school are also looking for an exceptional and dedicated EYFS Lead!
The school provides all children with the opportunity and encouragement to excel and achieve successfully in a stimulating and safe environment. Children are challenged through an inspiring curriculum, and there is a real sense of family in this nurturing setting. The school has high expectations for all pupils in equipping them for their lives both now and in the future. As an EYFS Teacher & EYFS Lead, you will be joining a welcoming and supportive team in a school with a real sense of community.
This EYFS Teaching position is only suitable for experienced teachers, who can add knowledge and creativity and inspire a team. If you are a creative and ambitious EYFS teacher, looking for a step up and new challenge in your career, this may be the role for you!
Does this EYFS Teacher & EYFS Lead position appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
• EYFS Teacher
• TLR: EYFS Lead
• Creating an engaging and challenging learning environment
• Leading the EYFS department
• April 2024 start
• Full Time and permanent contract
• Inner London pay scale
• Located in the Borough of Southwark
Person Specification – EYFS Teacher
• Must have UK QTS
• Experienced teachers only with a good record of achievement
• Excellent subject knowledge for EYFS curriculum
• Excellent record of good/outstanding observations and performance management
• Committed to providing high standards of teaching and achievement
• Keen to learn from others and share good practice
• Confident and strong classroom management skills
• Proven experience with management and leadership
School Details – EYFS Teacher
• Graded ‘OUTSTANDING’ by Ofsted
• Learning opportunities through play
• Excellent indoor and outdoor resources
• Supportive parental partnerships
• Regular professional development opportunities
• Located in the London Borough of Southwark
• Excellent Transport Links & Location
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will have a safeguarding responsibility if appointed.The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and employment will be subject to references.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To apply for this opportunity your detailed CV to Clarus Education now to be considered. We will be contacting those shortlisted within 48 hours of an application.
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.