EYFS Teacher – Outstanding Hillingdon Primary School – High Achieving & Supportive
Q – Are you searching for an Outstanding school for a September 2023 start?
Q – Are you looking for a school that:
• Is High Achieving
• Values Work-Life Balance
• Fantastic CPD and Training Days
Look no further!
My client school located in the high-achieving borough of Hillingdon, is looking for fantastic EYFS Teachers for September. This Outstanding school has recently recruited heavily on teaching support staff and HLTA’s to support their fantastic class teachers in and out of the classroom. There are fantastic ECTs mentors in place to support all new members of staff. This truly is a brilliant school, that values staff relationships and work life balance.
EYFS Teacher – The ideal candidate MUST:
• Possess the relevant UK qualifications such as QTS/PGCE – ECTs are urged to apply.
• Recent lesson observations of ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’
• Be an inspiring and motivated Class Teacher.
• Be committed to excellence, and inclusion and have high expectations.
• Be able to maintain positive relationships with Pupils, Parents, and Colleagues
• Have previous experience as a EYFS Primary Teacher.
EYFS Teacher – Job Specification:
• EYFS Teacher
• Commencing in September 2023
• Full-time permanent teaching opportunity
• MPS/UPS – Outer London pay scale
• Great work life balance
• Fantastic CPD & ECT induction
• Outstanding Primary School in Hillingdon
If you are keen to be considered for this fantastic teaching opportunity or would like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact Taylor at Clarus Education!
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will have a safeguarding responsibility if appointed.
The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and employment will be subject to references.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To apply for this opportunity your detailed CV to Clarus Education now to be considered. We will be contacting those shortlisted within 48 hours of an application.
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.