EYFS Class Teacher
Our Primary School is a two form entry primary school within a small, thriving academy trust. The school is located in the centre of Hackney with excellent transport links.
Our core purpose is to promote excellence every day through:-
• Working with children, young people and their families to promote engagement in learning and a work ethic which will help them secure a positive future.
• Delivering a curriculum in every school which meets the needs of the cohort and supports the development of rounded individuals with the knowledge and skills to make informed decisions and have agency over their futures.
• Offering experiences which are rich and diverse and widen the perspectives of all of our pupils beyond their lived experiences, reducing gaps and disadvantage.
• Encouraging participation and ownership of the school communities by all members of our staff to enable Trust development through contribution and collaboration.
• Creating a coaching culture to develop a workforce which is flexible to meet the need of every child or young person within our academies and “future proofs” us as a Trust in an ever-changing landscape.
• Developing systems and processes which safeguard our communities and reduce workload through sharing of resources and practices and avoidance of duplication.
• Ensuring the learning environment is fit for purpose, safe and stimulating to support the development of confident, happy pupils who want to attend school and are kept safe.
• Ethical leadership of the Trust.
Requirements for the EYFS Class Teacher role:
• Must have QTS and experience of working in UK schools
• Experience of working in Early Years within a school setting as a qualified teacher
• A good degree and academic results
• A team player who enjoys working alongside others
• Passionate about improving the lives of children through education
• Firm but fair behaviour management
Inspiring EYFS Teacher required.
Permanent September 2023
Pay range M1-UPS3 (£34,502 – £53,482)
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will have a safeguarding responsibility if appointed. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and employment will be subject to references. This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To apply for this Class Teacher opportunity your detailed CV to Clarus Education now to be considered. We will be contacting those shortlisted within 48 hours of an application.
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.