Class Teacher – ‘Good’ Primary School – Experienced Teachers or ECTs!
Q. Are you an experienced KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher looking for a new role in September?
If so, a supportive and friendly Primary School in the heart of Hillingdon will be the perfect environment for you to pursue your passions for teaching and progress your career with the support of a successful Senior Leadership Team.
The Executive Head Teacher of a ‘Good’ Primary School is seeking 2 Class Teachers to join their friendly team in September 2023. The role is open to KS1 or KS2 Class Teachers – there is flexibility and the Head Teacher is willing to accommodate your needs!
The Primary School has a great reputation for being a fun and creative environment for the children and the staff!
The Senior Leadership Team are passionate about helping their teachers grow and progress – current Class Teachers report that they feel secure in their role and enjoy the atmosphere of the Primary School.
The role is open to experienced Class Teachers or ECTs!
If this sounds like the perfect Class Teacher role for you, please read below for more details!
Job Details – Class Teacher:
• Teaching a KS1 or KS2 class – flexibility around this!
• Working alongside a successful team of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ Class Teachers
• Delivering engaging and differentiated lessons to KS1 or KS2
• Open to experienced Class Teachers or ECTs!
• MPS1 – UPS3 (Outer London)
• Located in the London Borough of Hillingdon
School Details – Class Teacher:
• 2 – Form Entry Primary School
• Graded ‘Good’ in recent Ofsted report
• Not a results factory – creative and child centered environment
• Successful and supportive Senior Leadership Team
• Excellent reputation for being a welcoming and motivated school
Person Specification – Class Teacher:
• Must hold UK QTS and have experience teaching in British Schools
• Strong academic background – GCSE, A Level, and Degree
• Experienced Class Teacher or ECT
• Confident in the classroom
• Able to use your own initiative and willing to work as part of a team
• Aim of raising attainment and making learning fun across the department
If you are interested in this Class Teacher role, please send your CV to Taylor at Clarus Education.
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. You will have a safeguarding responsibility if appointed.
The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and employment will be subject to references.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
To apply for this opportunity your detailed CV to Clarus Education now to be considered. We will be contacting those shortlisted within 48 hours of an application.
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.